Citadele bank invites to join our team a Head of Group Risk Analysis
About the job:
Head of Group Risk Analysis is responsible for running a team of professionals across the Baltic countries. The main responsibilities will be risk reporting and analysis of the portfolio, development of credit risk internal rating system and risk adjusted credit pricing approaches, models for IFRS 9 purposes, monitoring and analysis of credit portfolio and new regulatory requirements related to risk analysis function and implementation of necessary changes.
- To ensure high quality of risk reporting and analysis function within the Group.
- Establishes and maintains credit risk modelling Team and assess its setup, functioning and effectiveness.
- Designs and develops credit risk internal system.
- Documents risk modelling process and risk models.
- Follows up changes in requirements of regulatory authorities (ECB, EBA, local Baltic regulators, other) with regards to risk quantification function and analysis of their impact to the Bank's activity.
- Establishes and maintains good cooperation with supervisory authorities and external auditors.
- Is responsible for employee management, incl. performance appraisals, coaching, development and ensuring continuous development in the unit.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE POSITION
- Extensive experience in risk analysis, reporting and risk model development
- Experience in credit risk management, reporting, capital management or in similar areas.
- Experience in communicating with regulators and auditors managing their enquiries.
- Minimum 1-2 years leadership experience. Stakeholder and people management.
- Strategic planning and the understanding organization´s business strategy.
- Financial market and banking practices.
- Strong relationship building capabilities towards business areas and other stakeholders.
- Strong in problem solving and superior analytical skills.
- Innovativeness and creativity
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to develop individuals and Teams.
- Higher education with preferred specialization in finance, economics, mathematics or statistics
- English on advanced level: fluent in any spoken and written communication within the range of own personal and professional experience
To apply- send your CV and motivation letter till February 28th, 2019.
All selected candidates will be contacted!
AS “Citadele banka” Republikas laukums 2A, LV-1010, Rīga, Latvija Reģistrācijas Nr. 40103303559 www.citadele.lv