CBL Asset Management
CBL Asset Management is one of the leading investment management companies in the Baltic countries and provides the following services - state-funded pension plan management, proprietary investment fund management and portfolio management for private, corporate and institutional clients, both local and international.
Asset management company CBL Asset Management reports for 2016
Compliance is an organization's adherence to relevant laws and regulations. CBL Asset Management operates in accordance with laws and regulations of the Republic of Latvia and the EU and complies with international best practice standards.
CBL Asset Management IPAS focuses on risk management and minimization thereof.
CBL Asset Management IPAS was founded on 11 January 2002 and is registered in the Republic of Latvia. CBL Asset Management is a wholly owned subsidiary of Citadele Bank. CBL Asset Management is one of the leading investment management companies in the Baltic countries and provides the following services:
- state-funded pension plan management;
- proprietary investment fund management;
- portfolio management for private, corporate and institutional clients, both local and international.
- on July 20 Edgars Lao, the manager of the CBL Eastern European Bond Fund-EUR, was assigned 9th place in the Citywire prestigious ranking ‘Blazing a trail in bonds: the top 10 managers of the year so far’.
- on May 27 new alternative investment fund - Baltic Commercial Real Estate Fund was launched. The aim of the fund is to offer investors an instrument that invests in commercial real estate in the Baltic States with a conservative strategy.
- to be a leading wealth management company in the Baltics
- to be a leading investment solutions provider in the Baltics and CIS to the international clients
- to offer customers ingenuous and competitive products
- to continue to build long-term trust-based relationships with customers
- to develop innovative products and services for stable company growth
- focus on risk management and its minimization