Compliance is an organization's adherence to relevant laws and regulations. CBL Asset Management operates in accordance with laws and regulations of the Republic of Latvia and the EU and complies with international best practice standards.
Compliance process also includes money laundering prevention measures. AML (Anti Money Laundering) operational policies and procedures have been developed in accordance with:
- FCMC (Financial and Capital Market Commission) recommendations;
- FATF 40 + 9 recommendations;
- Basel and Wolfsberg AML recommendations;
- U.S. Patriot Act, AML Regulations.
CBL Asset Management also complies with:
- European Market Infrastructure Regulation No. 648/2012 (EMIR);
- FATCA (Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act);
- The Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID – 2004/39/EC).
All CBL Asset Management mutual funds comply with UCITS IV (European Parliament and Council Directive 2009/65/EC).
All CBL Asset Management alternative funds comply with EU Commission Delegated Regulation No. 231/2013, supplementing the European Parliament and Council Directive 2011/61/EU.