To continue the modernisation and significant improvement of Citadele IT system by implementing a stable foundation for the further development of digital services, payments on the online bank and mobile app will not be available from August 14 till noon August 15.
- Payments on the online bank and mobile app will not be available from 00.00 August 14 till 12.00 August 15.
- Bank branches will operate in accordance with working hours, but clients will not be able to make payments at a branch.
- It is expected that payment cards and ATMs will work as usual.
Citadele invites its clients to plan their payments in a timely manner by 17.00 August 13, and to read the bank’s overview of the availability of services while improvements are being made.
Payment cards and ATMs will work
- For your convenience, both card payments and ATM services will be available. It is expected that their functions will not be impacted by the IT system update.
- During the update, you will not be able to make any online purchases using the online bank, but you will be able to pay by card by entering your card details.
Please make all urgent payments timely
- Payments between accounts and to other bank accounts will not be available during the upgrade time, including payments using the online bank and app. If a client has a monthly payment due on the dates from 14 to 15 of August, the bank suggests that this is made ahead of time by 17.00 August 13.
- Instant payments will not be available during this time, neither outgoing nor incoming instant payments will be accepted.
- The processing of incoming payments will resume after 12.00 August 15.
Online bank and app
- Both the app and online bank will be available to clients, but you will not be able to make payments or sign loan agreements. Other functions will also be restricted or not available.
- Card operations made during the upgrade may only show up in clients’ accounts after the upgrade is over.
- Online services, such as remote applications for mortgage loans, will be available, but applications will be processed after the updates have been made.
- Citadele Business portal will not be available during improvements.
Branches and remote customer service
- Branches at shopping centres will be open as usual for consultations and to answer client questions. However, operations using the bank’s systems (payments, account opening and others) will not be available until the updates are complete.
- During the update, the remote branch call centre will be open 24 hours to help clients solve any issues.
In case of any questions or uncertainties, Citadele clients are asked to contact the bank using the app chat, online bank, email firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 67010000.
A reminder that the bank will never call, text or email clients asking them to enter their name, password, codes or other personal information.