At the end of last year, we introduced a completely new product to the market: our new X cards, thus enabling our customers to use one payment card for all everyday needs by selecting the most suitable range of products, or plan. While developing this product, we have reviewed all our existing products and how much they cost, so we have made changes to Citadele’s Products and Services Price List.
The most significant changes as of May 1st, 2021:
- Payment cards X smart, X supreme, X prime and X Infinite will no longer have a 5x per month limit on cash withdrawals from other banks’ ATMs. It will now be possible to withdraw cash anywhere in the world an unlimited amount of times with no commission fee within the card’s withdrawal limit.
- Payment cards X smart, Mastercard Debit, Maestro, Citadele payment card, Citadele payment card with e-talons and Visa Electron will now have a maximum commission-free cash withdrawal limit of €750 per month. In this context we would like to remind you that payment cards X supreme and X prime have a limit of €1,000/month and €1,500/month respectively, if you need to withdraw larger sums often.
- When you exceed your monthly cash withdrawal limit, commission for all payment cards will now be 1% of the sum from Citadele ATMs and 2% (min. €3.50) from other banks’ ATMs.
- The X hero card’s monthly fee will now be €2.99.
- The commission fee for payments between Citadele accounts will now be €0.10. This does not apply to payments between your own accounts and payments from accounts of payment cards X smart, X supreme, X prime and X Infinite.
- The commission fee for incoming payments from outside of SEPA— the EU and European Economic Area countries—will now be €5.
You can see all the changes to our price list on our website.
If you have any questions, we are available 24/7 through the mobile app chat, the online bank, by emailing email@example.com or by calling 6701 0000.