Citadele Bank (Lithuania)
AB Citadele bankas is Citadele Bank's subsidiary in Lithuania which provides banking, financial and capital management services. AB Citadele bankas' branch offices and Customer Service Centres are located in the largest cities of Lithuania: Vilnius, Kaunas, Klaipėda, Panevėžys, Šiauliai and Alytus.
Citadele Bank (Lithuania) reports for 2016
To re-invent banking by making Citadele simple, reliable and socially responsible bank.
- Simple – providing clients with services that match their present and future needs in a comprehensible and convenient way.
- Reliable – corporate management which ensures the confidence of shareholders, clients and the society in the professionalism and honesty of all areas of the bank group’s activity.
- Socially responsible – the knowledge of Citadele’s employees, client base and resources enables us to assume responsibility for particular matters in the society in order to improve its overall condition.
Become the most valuable local financial group in the Baltic States.
- Ensure the bank’s shareholders with a continuously increasing financial value of the bank group.
- Strive to be the best financial partner for our clients in all segments.
- Ensure our employees with a dynamic work environment which welcomes challenges and achievements.