At midnight on December 31, Latvia will be implementing the euro, and Citadele Bank will be engaging in transitional work. For that reason, some of our services will be available only to a limited degree.
- Citadele payment cards will work in Latvia and abroad without any interruption.
Payments utilising remote systems
- Payments will be accepted and processed from 8:30 until 17:30 on December 23, 24 and 27 (Latvian time);
- Payments submitted on December 25 and 26 will be processed on December 27;
- Payments will be accepted and processed from 8:30 until 13:00 on December 30;
- Payments will not be accepted and processed on December 31 and January 1.
- There will be no chance to make transfers or engage in other operations from December 30 at 13:00 until 23:59 on December 31 (Latvian time), and the Online banking system will only be available for viewing;
- The Online banking system will not work from midnight until noon on January 1;
- The Online banking will only be available for viewing from noon on January 1 to 7:00 on January 2;
- Online banking operations will be fully online after 7:00 on January 2.
- Instructions related to financial instruments will not be accepted or processed on December 24, 25, 26 and 31 and January 1;
- Instructions will be accepted on December 30 only until 13:00 (Latvian time).
These limitations will affect those clients who use the phone or Internet-banking to issue instructions. Transactions performed on the e-Broker, Citadele US Equities, Citadele QUIK and Citadele FX Trader electronic trading platforms will be processed in accordance with the opening hours of those platforms during the holidays.
More about Citadele services in relation to the transfer to the euro.
Your Citadele Bank